SquishypuffDaveSquishypuffDave

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Salad Fingers Lemon Tree Salad Fingers Lemon Tree

That was awesome

But my version of the song sounds different - it sounds like a different singer and it's pitched lower. Which ablum's yours off? I'm pretty sure yours is the right version.

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

LOL

I loved "blam hell" at the end. In some ways it was quite deep and made you think. Nah not really I'm just talking crap. I think it was actually pretty unique. Even though it used the same premise as Animator vs Animation, it went off in a very different direction.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks!

Its Rated Mature: Halo Its Rated Mature: Halo

Awesomatronic

LOL, "Let's Finnish this". It's spelled with one n. Unless it meant "Let's make this from Finland". My fav was the kid who got sworn at. "....? COOL!" I gave sound a 9 because the static was too much louder the the speech.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Good, but..

Every time I play, there's a period of time where I'm just driving and there are no helicopters or anything and my fuel just keeps going down. It happens so often I haven't even made it past level 3. Other than that, it's a fun game

Coldplay-Talk - REMIX Coldplay-Talk - REMIX

Very good work.

I don't know whether this is appropriate, but as this has been named a remix of Coldplay's "Talk", I would like to credit Kraftwerk for coming up with the tune originally. I just wanted to point that out since this could easily be a remix or either song.
As for the actual review, I really liked it. I thought the synths could have been more "atmospheric" to get across the slightly dreamlike and psychedelic mood of the Coldplay song. I also think you could have been a little more adventurous with the beat and drums, as the song really allows for a lot of creativity in that respect. Those are just minor things that I'd like to hear, but I like your spin on it.

DjMontana responds:

Well Dave...

I do intend to keep things as natural as possible in remixes..
Many people cannot recodnize the sound off the original, but i do my best.
Yes so you are wright in some cases... the beat is not too adventurous.
Mabey in the nearby future i will try too remix another track from coldplay..well see
how that turns out.

Greetz DJMontana

Coldplay - Clocks Coldplay - Clocks

One minor downfall.

I liked almost everything about it except that the notes were wrong in the main riff (or whatever you want to call it). That sort of put me off because it's not ignorable, and made the song sound murky when the other instruments came in. However. I will give you extra points for your own spin on it at 2:54, I did like that.

The Lost The Lost

Good...

I think you could have made better use of the celtic-like guitar (or whatever that instrument is, I'm not sure exactly what it's called) and maybe focus on giving it more of an earthy texture, because I think thet would really work with this tune. I didn't give it a ten merely beacause I know you have done much better than this in the past.