SquishypuffDaveSquishypuffDave

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Coldplay-Talk - REMIX Coldplay-Talk - REMIX

Very good work.

I don't know whether this is appropriate, but as this has been named a remix of Coldplay's "Talk", I would like to credit Kraftwerk for coming up with the tune originally. I just wanted to point that out since this could easily be a remix or either song.
As for the actual review, I really liked it. I thought the synths could have been more "atmospheric" to get across the slightly dreamlike and psychedelic mood of the Coldplay song. I also think you could have been a little more adventurous with the beat and drums, as the song really allows for a lot of creativity in that respect. Those are just minor things that I'd like to hear, but I like your spin on it.

DjMontana responds:

Well Dave...

I do intend to keep things as natural as possible in remixes..
Many people cannot recodnize the sound off the original, but i do my best.
Yes so you are wright in some cases... the beat is not too adventurous.
Mabey in the nearby future i will try too remix another track from coldplay..well see
how that turns out.

Greetz DJMontana

Coldplay - Clocks Coldplay - Clocks

One minor downfall.

I liked almost everything about it except that the notes were wrong in the main riff (or whatever you want to call it). That sort of put me off because it's not ignorable, and made the song sound murky when the other instruments came in. However. I will give you extra points for your own spin on it at 2:54, I did like that.

The Lost The Lost

Good...

I think you could have made better use of the celtic-like guitar (or whatever that instrument is, I'm not sure exactly what it's called) and maybe focus on giving it more of an earthy texture, because I think thet would really work with this tune. I didn't give it a ten merely beacause I know you have done much better than this in the past.

_-={The Morning Mist}=-_ _-={The Morning Mist}=-_

Fantastic

This piece is somehow more powerful than your more louder tracks. It gets right under my skin... in a good way. Incredible work, I love the bell sounds in the background.

_-={Subito Crudelo}=-_ _-={Subito Crudelo}=-_

This is amazing!

This is beyond professional quality. You have completely blown me away.

_-={An Unseen Dance}=-_ _-={An Unseen Dance}=-_

Excellent

Dude, $500 for that voice? Damn. I thought it was supposed to be some sort of wind instrument. Other than that minor ripoff, this song was excellent, so I won't take any points off for that.

The Forest Girl The Forest Girl

I wish it had stayed a little more simple.

At about 00:50, all the instruments in the background started to compete with each other and distracted from the beauty of the melody. This is a terriffic song, but I think it could use some tweaking. Still, it deserves at least a 9/10

The Firmament The Firmament

In response to your response to CjienX

Time is not a cause, it is a means. I'll leave you to ponder that and hopefully create another brilliant work out of your pondering.

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

Heehee

The name reminds me of Future Sailors from the Mighty Boosh... don't ask.

B0UNC3 - Tetris Reborn B0UNC3 - Tetris Reborn

Whoa

That angry face is going spastic. I guess that means a 10/10 from him, and who am I to argue?