SquishypuffDaveSquishypuffDave

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Salad Fingers Lemon Tree Salad Fingers Lemon Tree

That was awesome

But my version of the song sounds different - it sounds like a different singer and it's pitched lower. Which ablum's yours off? I'm pretty sure yours is the right version.

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

LOL

I loved "blam hell" at the end. In some ways it was quite deep and made you think. Nah not really I'm just talking crap. I think it was actually pretty unique. Even though it used the same premise as Animator vs Animation, it went off in a very different direction.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks!

Its Rated Mature: Halo Its Rated Mature: Halo

Awesomatronic

LOL, "Let's Finnish this". It's spelled with one n. Unless it meant "Let's make this from Finland". My fav was the kid who got sworn at. "....? COOL!" I gave sound a 9 because the static was too much louder the the speech.

Anemone Anemone

W00t!

If it had better graphics, it would be perfect. The humour would have probably come across better. Awesome song (but original version is better) and movie does capture the awesomeness of it, but could have done it much better. When in time your skills improve, I would love for your to do this again. PLEASE!

Gregly responds:

I think I will.

(2003)Yellow Seed (2003)Yellow Seed

Target is now screwed.

Was the preloader meant to look like a swear word at first glance? NEway, pretty good but too short.

(2003)Knoxs Klay World6/6 (2003)Knoxs Klay World6/6

Loved it!

But I think you contradicted yourself ("so much free time on my hands" "so little time") Oh, and the movie was good too.